We are currently looking for Senior Presales Consultant
- Designation – Senior Presales Consultant
- Experience – 5 Years
- Job Location – Pune
About The Position
Crave InfoTech is looking to add multiple presales consultants to their growing SAP ERP, Analytics, Mobility and Cloud enablement practice. The Presales consulting position will be expected to provide product, technical, and business expertise to architect and demonstrate our solutions to prospects and customers. You need assist the sales team in order to prepare and present tailored software demonstrations via web based meetings or at client site
include obtaining a solid understanding of the prospects business requirements, and how Crave InfoTech can match our expertise and offerings to the client’s needs with our SAP based Project and Service focused solutions.
The Presales Solution Consultant needs to be a creative problem-solver with a business and technical mind, strong presentation skills, and the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Ability to interview prospects for understanding, analysis and documentation of business processes, pain points and inefficiencies
- Develop strong relationships with prospects by demonstrating a full understanding of their business needs with an ability to easily convey the use of the SAP technology and Crave InfoTech business solutions offering
- Answer pre-sales and technical questions via email, conference calls and web presentations
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills with strength in describing technical issues and solutions to better convey business needs
- Strong presentation, business discovery and facilitation skills along with proven excellent analytical ability will also be important
- Experience presenting to people at all levels of the organization (from end-users to the board) is very valuable
- This individual needs to be a good listener, able to quickly understand the needs of a prospective client and then position the appropriate solution to meet those needs. Moreover, s/he will be responsible to provide feedback emerging from the market to the Product Strategy teams
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities while meeting deadlines
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 4- year degree in Business, Accounting or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 years of SAP Business One experience working with US or Europe customer is required
- Experience in product demonstrations and/or working directly with potential clients in a pre-sales process
- Large consulting organization experience preferred
- Ability to rapidly learn new applications
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Crave InfoTech offers enterprises access to the world’s largest and most experienced team of SAP Business One consultants and is consistently honoured for its customer dedication and finalist for the prestigious 2015 SAP® Pinnacle Award.