Crave InfoTech’s SAP Syclo RDS provides customers with a faster way to mobilize SAP Plant Maintenance, Field Services, Inventory and CRM Service processes to improve field workforce productivity and asset efficiency with latest release product of SAP Mobile Platform.
The SAP Inventory Manager feature helps maintain and manage inventory levels, contributing to the convenience and efficiency of fulfilling and tracking orders.
Crave InfoTech Specialises in SAP Plant Maintenance, ISU-CCS and Mobile Asset Management module with domain expertise of more than 15 years. The 4 to 7 week offer from Crave InfoTech incorporates scope confirmation and implementation that requires minimal configuration but would be considered the foundation for further process for customization.
SAP Work Manager
With the SAP Work Manager mobile app, you have the tools needed to improve workforce safety and optimize asset life and reliability, as well as streamline processes by eliminating paper work and shortening work cycles.
We help with the following module in WM.
- Maintenance process for Notification and Work Order
- Linear Asset Management
- Meter Management
- Customer Service
- Crew Management
SAP Inventory Manager
With the SAP Inventory Manager mobile app you have the tools needed to improve and manage inventory levels, efficiently fill customer orders and track the movement of materials using mobile devices with scanning functionality.
SAP Rounds Manager
With the SAP Rounds Manager mobile app for iPhone and iPad, you have the tools needed to magnify the value of routine condition monitoring, meter reading and field measurements by recording more accurate data and analyzing it faster.
SAP CRM Service Manager
With the SAP CRM Service Manager mobile, you can maximize efficiency and effectiveness of your field technicians by providing them real-time access to relevant information and tools. The app connects to the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application and enables status updates, last-minute changes.
Crave InfoTech now support the implementation of SAP Work Manager (Agentry Platform) on HANA cloud platform as a subscription based service.
Largest paint manufacturer with turnover of 2.3 billion dollar turnover
This was Asia second largest Asset Management implementation
Implemented Standard Work Manager for Breakdown, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance for two plants with following customization’s
- Integrated Syclo with open text document management system for uploading and downloading documents and pictures
- Assignments based on planner group and Work Center both
- Kaizen, Fuzai and TPM processes
- Workflow approval for the material issue and return from Mobile
- Contractor Assignment
- Various Custom reports on mobile
- Custom User statuses workflow from mobile
- Catalog codes based driven processes
This is UAE largest utility company with 200,000 customer base.
Implemented Meter Management process for Meter Reading with the following customization:
- Implemented Notification driven process for Meter Install, Remove, Replace, Disconnection, Reconnection, Turn off and Turn on
- Addition of custom field for Meter reading
- Push Implementation for Notification
This is Saudi Arabia largest Water utility company 150, 000 customer base.
Implemented Work Order Management with Oracle EAM backend.
- Implemented Operation based execution of work for inspection and maintenance.
- Integrated with SOA web service layer with Oracle EAM.
- Integrated ESRI Map for Red line marking and Job Creation.
Light Syclo are Crave’s Field Service Manager (cFSM), Calibration(cCalibration) and Maintenance (cMaintenance ) mobile apps which are developed using Fiori guidelines, SAPUI5 on HANA Cloud Platform
cFSM covers all the utilities 50 plus inbuilt scenarios for meter management and Inspections
cMaintenance covers all the Plant Maintenance scenarios of Breakdown, Corrective and Preventive Maintenance
cCalibration mobile app helps to automate all the complex QM and PM transactions to the simplified mobile screen. All light Syclo apps on HCP works in offline, online both