The UX streamlines role-based access control and personalization, enabling enterprise-wide sessions for a variety of businesses. The UX enhances business interactions with ease of use and multi-connectivity.
With the SAP Fiori UX, you can:
- Improve user productivity by simplifying and automating day-to-day tasks across any device
- Boost user adoption with an appealing UX design tailored to key tasks and activities
- Increase compliance and data quality by making it easier to enter information into your system of record
- Reduce training and support costs with simple, role-based screens that speed ramp up and minimize user errors
- Easily extend or build customized SAP Fiori apps with SAP developer tools and technology
Leveraging the SAP Fiori with Crave InfoTech
Today’s CIO will not face this challenge alone. SAP is creating new solutions for this phase of the digital era and has promised to “radically” simplify how they deliver services. From the leading ERP provider in the world, this is no small promise.
Crave InfoTech stands with SAP in this commitment. Crave InfoTech extends SAP offerings and converts them into reality using a configurable app pool, a rapid deployment solution and an innovative implementation methodology that reduces total cost of ownership up to 80%. This is possible because Crave InfoTech’s highly skilled, dedicated, and motivated team has worked since 2007 to deliver high-quality services in S4 HANA, SAP ECC, SAP Business One, HCP, business intelligence, enterprise mobility, cloud hosting and data warehouse management.
The SAP-Crave InfoTech partnership fills the void for the CIO. Crave InfoTech is at the leading edge of delivering comprehensive mobile strategies that drive engagement, elevate brand value, improve workplace efficiencies, open new markets and improve customer satisfaction.