This integration package enables you to connect the native iOS app, SAP Insurance Sales Assistant, as of release 1.0 to the applications of SAP for Insurance and SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM).
The artifacts are attached as ZIP.file in section documents. In addition, the section provides information how to install the artifacts on customer tenants.
With the SAP Insurance Sales Assistant app, SAP provides a native iOS app for iPads to support insurance sales agents with their sales activities. As of release 1.0, the Insurance Sales Assistant iOS app allows users to:
- View and process account data, appointments, and tasks in SAP CRM
- Get an overview of the customer’s submissions created in SAP Underwriting for Insurance (FS-QUO)
- Get an overview of the customer’s insurance policies created in SAP Policy Management (FS-PM)
- View the customer’s open reminders/dunnings created in SAP Collections and Disbursements for Insurance (FS-CD)
This integration package enables you to connect the Insurance Sales Assistant App to CRM and the applications of SAP for Insurance to allow the user to execute the activities listed above.
The app is optimized for customer installations based on SAP Best Practices for Insurance 3.0, available in SAP Cloud Appliance Library, and it requires the following minimum releases:
- CRM 7.0 EHP4 SP03
- FS-PM 5.3 SP02
- FS-QUO 3.0 SP03 ( also known as FP2 )
- S/4 HANA OP 1610 SP0 for FS-CD and FS-ICM