Experience – 5+ Years
Job Location – Pune
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Work towards achieving Sales closure targets with complete Go-getter approach
- Focused Sales and Business development activity with Work on Sales Planning, Sales Strategies, Identifying and mapping the account.
- Work on S/4 HANA and other Solution offerings with Internal teams as per the needs of customers
- Work on Database, cold calling and use of CRM effectively for all updated funnel and sales tracking
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs and pitching services of the company.
- Create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective client. Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholder Communications & interactions with prospects during the entire lifecycle of business development while keeping track of the progress and maintaining relevant records.
- High Account Management skills
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, services, processes and operations
- Research and identify new market opportunities Prepare and update documents, forms, templates and other relevant collateral
- Entry of business leads and relevant information in a proper IT system for ready reference and analysis. Other functional or administrative assistance as may be required for an efficient & effective team work environment.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and Creative problem solver, Excellent communication skills.
- Open to Travel within India.
- Mobility solution sales (in depth and strong)
- Other ERP solution sales – Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Netsuite, Saze or any other major erp.