Experience – 2 to 4 Years
Job Location – Pune
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 2 to 4 yrs experience in US IT recruitment.
- Familiar with all sourcing documentation (NDA/MSA/PO/COI etc.).
- Experience in W2, C2C, Contract to hire positions and Full-time.
- Good understanding of US Staffing, HR and contracting process, pay rates etc.
Daily Job Responsibilities include:
- Manage all stages of the recruitment process for both clients and candidates.
- Sourcing candidates for positions via:
- Conducting detailed job boards and database searches
- Vendor Relationship and networking
- Researching and networking to find appropriate candidate matches and contacting these potential matches
- Using social media sites and events to generate contacts
- Screening, interviewing and assessing candidates in comparison to client requirements.
- Update all the parties involved via email/phone as required.
- Format the resume and present shortlisted candidates to manager/clients with their key skills and all the info on the candidates as per the requirement.
- Preparing candidates for interview with clients.
- Maintain close contact with candidates/Vendors/ recruiters/offshore team.
- Publish progress report to management every week.
Crave is Headquartered in New Jersey, USA is an SAP partner since 2007. Our team is focused on creating a full spectrum of software solutions that aligns with our client’s business models and objectives. Our dynamic and specialized services are the results of dedicated work put in by highly skilled professionals with an insatiable appetite to design and develop only the best software systems.