Experience – 3+ Years
Job Location – Pune
About The Position
Experience required 3+yrs, SAP Knowledge must should have Mobility exposure.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs and pitching services of the company
- Create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective client. Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholder Communications & interactions with prospects during the entire lifecycle of business development while keeping track of the progress and maintaining relevant records
- Collaborate with Technical and Project teams to ensure contracted Services are executed on-time and as agreed. Other Functional, operational and/or admin support during deliveries & fulfillment process
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies Coordination with technical and / or delivery team as and when required for relevant updates with CRM perspective
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively. Post deliveries and other aspects of Client Relationship Management Become a subject matter expert on our business products, services, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news Work with senior management to identify and manage risks
- Research and identify new market opportunities Prepare and update documents, forms, templates and other relevant collaterals Entry of business leads and relevant information in a proper IT system for ready reference and analysis. Other functional or administrative assistance as may be required for an efficient & effective team work environment
- Managing team of sales executives for day to day reporting and sales closures for B2B services. Mapping candidates for training classes through lead-gen, cold calling and references
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and Creative problem solver, Excellent communication skills.
- Open to Travel within India
We offer a competitive compensation package including; base and bonus, vacation, PF plan and health/dental benefits. If you are looking to join an energetic team of professionals and work with a world class ERP solution, please apply online.
Crave is Headquartered in New Jersey, USA is an SAP partner since 2007. Our team is focused on creating a full spectrum of software solutions that aligns with our client’s business models and objectives. Our dynamic and specialized services are the results of dedicated work put in by highly skilled professionals with an insatiable appetite to design and develop only the best software systems.