Field Service Manager
Digital Transformation for Utility Field Workforce!
Crave InfoTech’s Field Service Manager (cFSM) helps the high-performing utility efficiently manage after-sales services. Using cFSM to build and control technician schedules create more-efficient operations which work to improve service performance and increase customer satisfaction. Usage of application is to manage the Service Order Completion, Time Reporting, Material Confirmation, Inventory Movements (Truck to Truck Transfer), Meter Reading Entry, Meter Installation, Removal, Exchanges, Turn On, Turn Off, Shut Off Non-Pay, Customer Complaint Investigation, Disconnection and Reconnections, Permitting Maintenance Order, Measuring Points and Payment Collection, Substation Measuring Points, Hydrant Maintenance, Leak Reading, Pole Inspection, Pending and Completed Jobs. Job routing using HERE, Google, ESRI map integration.
- Fully Configurable 25+ Utility Specific and 20+ Public Sector Specific processes available on HCPm and SMP platform
- Specially designed for field workforce to capture completion for 45+ Processes, Timesheet, and Meter Reading Details. Update and Create new notification or work order from the field
- Real time information such as Notifications, Order Operation, Work History, Pending Jobs etc. Available to maintenance personnel to be more productive
- Provides flexibility to field users to customize user interface to best fit their needs through configurable design and helps reduce the vendor dependency
- Device agnostic solution and designed to work in online as well as offline mode
- Map, Routing, Inventory and Messaging
- Seamless integration with your existing business processes
- Tight integration with CRM or SAP ERP
- Fully responsive and device agnostic mobile application
- Fully configurable UI from the back-end
- Reduces total cost of ownership up to 80%
- Available in all major international languages
REQUEST FOR BROCHURE